Fine Art Valuations + Consultation
Valuation SubmissionsThe following steps provide a guideline on how to send us details on works of art you wish to sell.
Step 1:Review the artists on our Wanted to Purchase List
Our wanted to purchase list shows artists we are actively seeking. If the artwork you are submitting is not by one of these artists it might be difficult for us to respond to your request.
Step 2:Email details and digital images to
[email protected] Suggested information to include in your email:
- Name of the artist
- Description of the artwork including size, medium and date
- History of the artwork including how or where it was acquired
- A good quality digital image of the painting or work of art
- An image of the reverse side of the artwork and a close up of the signature if possible
- Your full contact information including email, phone number and the best method to get in touch with you
- The reason for valuation, such as estate, resale or insurance purposes
Terms + Conditions
Please note: We will be unable to respond to your request if no images of the artwork are provided. If you are unable to provide digital images please give us a call at 1 (877) 871-9261 for further information. In some cases we may not have adequate information or experience with a particular artist's work to provide you with a valuation. Please refer to our "Wanted to Purchase" list of artist for more information.
Due to the volume of submissions we receive please allow 1-2 weeks for us to get back to you. If you require a response sooner, please call us at 1 (877) 871-9261 after you have emailed us details of the artwork.
All communication with Mayberry Fine Art regarding your valuation inquiry is considered confidential and is intended for the purpose of research only. It is for the exclusive use of its addressee only and any use or reliance for any other purpose, by the sender or third parties, is invalid. Communications with Mayberry Fine Art may not be quoted from or referred to in dealings with third parties without prior written approval.